Thursday, October 21, 2010

SLAM AFRICA (LADIES NIGHT)**


Slam is here again, Dass Ethiopian Restaurant Westlands 22nd October 2010.
Growing up I heard countless stories and people portraying women as the weaker links in our society. Funny enough, I am yet to see that on the real! The women I know have schooled me in school, also when it comes to doing essential things like cooking, cleaning, etc...

I will not even comment cause I believe I am not alone on this note... Men suck in general... Lastly, recently I've seen quite a number of women out-do me and fellow men on stage while performing Slam poetry.

Now, I feel it's about time we celebrated our women once again. For the second time in the history of Slam Africa, come witness and enjoy an all female Slam at Dass restaurant! Amongst featured performers will be recently crowned Slam Africa Queen Anne Moraa, 9th Slam Africa champion Wanjiku Mwaura and sensational singer/poet Njeri Jane pairing up with Truth FM radio presenter Mumo Mutua to MC this historical night!
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Copyright 2010 Siteiya | Powered by Infoken Solutions.
Siteiya Sunshyn