Wednesday, September 15, 2010

SLAM AFRICA SEPTEMBER Finale**


This Friday 17th September at dass Restaurant Westlands From 7pm till later.300BOB only

eVerY NOW AND THEN- Little Samo leaves her bat cave (Not speaking bout a booger you retard!) and decides you know what- I want to do what I do best- I WANT TO BE A BASTARD!!!!!!

Now, how do I do that? I know-I could take off my clothes and scratch my butt till I light a fire-tried that before ummmh!!!
Or I could be the little naive girl I am and use the only weapons I have at my disposal, I'm talking about toys. TOYS!!!! Every g...irl should have a toy! ...and I love my toys...

Thing is I wish my toys went by the codename 'rabbit' but truth is- mine have no affiliation to that. My toys are WORDS! WORDS! WORDS! WORDS! They call me a poet-who'd be dumb enough to do that! You've seen my work-I'm the graffiti in the public toilets, I was the boring Kibaki and Raila speech-my best work!


So here's the deal- This Friday I'll be at Dass Restaurant from 7:30 pm with a host of other poets and a lot of friends- and if you are in need of being bored to death or better put-YOU LOVE MISERY-then please come through. If you want to be entertained, I'm sure your local will be open with 'bendover' playing-you shouldn't miss that!
Signing off, Your bastard Samo, The Almighty!
Adios!See more
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Copyright 2010 Siteiya | Powered by Infoken Solutions.
Siteiya Sunshyn