I cant believe i have missed two paragashas whattttttt.....the fact is i am here now Ii gotta enjoy this i went with a friend great company i was with and I started spotting a few of my close people in the house Ian Mugoya, Munene Mutuma the hottest male actors in the country right now.
Polycarp and Chim of my fav ‘boys’ band SautiSol were in the building fresh from their USA tour in Texas and they were gonna rock it off with Stano another sensational neosoul artist who was on paragasha7 playlist.
Wanjeri, Anyix, Marcus, Kinyua, and Dela were also representing…noisemaking too.
By the time I got there I don’t know if I was early or late but I got Stan on stage backed by Polycarp on the guitar and he performed hits from his Kenya debut album that got the crowd warmed up and ready to handle the upcoming list of pure genius talent.
Aziza just did their debut album and they were in the house represented by Enos and SQ they boy band did a couple of their jams and ‘Kuku’ got the house jamming and they also did a collabo with ANTO the man behind Paraganyo(FYI its luo and I swear the keys Anto and Enos were hitting ain’t no doubt this is a new revolution
ANTONEOSOUL, the man of the moment was on it…waitttt I have a new favourite ADDICTED did they rock this song or did they rock it!! CHESSUS!! Andrew backed this amazing guy and was it out of this world.
The next song was ‘breeze’ a sentimental song that continued the mushy feeling in the room already created by addicted.
‘Chips funga’ which happens to be the household song got kicking and the club sang along enjoying the pair of tonsils from these two talented young men.
We got to admit Kenyan music is taking a turn to the best the great the everythingg……okeyy *breath breath*
Anto’s voice is off the hook and his freestyle just knocks me down like krazy…WARNING the whole entire Kenyan artist crew out there….. he is coming on the express lane and there ain’t no stopping so UP YOUR GAME.
I definitely can’t wait for his album launch he has already been signed up with Twelve music let wait and see.
‘Goroyakwa’, ‘things are proper’, ‘kiss command and promise’, ‘love me and don’t let go’ were the jams that followed each genre creating a roar in the house.
Next paragasha is a must attend if u want to meet the coolest crew ever ever!!!
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
blog comments powered by Disqus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







