The legendary Sauti Sol the four-man band was launching their second album at the alliance Françoise (personally and I mean my own opinion like totally I think I wasn’t a bright idea considering the masses they pull) all in al it was happening no matter what.
The queue was outside s early as 4pm, the 7pm scheduled show was already proving to be a success, as tickets sold out at the located points as early at 10am and I remember people calling to inquire n where to get some.
The door also had tickets and they sold out 30minutes later.
It was on the emcee got on stage and welcomed al that made it into the venue and the ones locked out apologies were the only thing given to them.
Dempsey is the fastest guy I have seen in my life learn a guitar and on the 3rd month get on stage performing with hitches and on the sixth month already has a fan base. HOW COOL… he was curtain raising for the young.
He sounds like john legend and when I say sound I don’t mean the 2 % I mean the 99.9% sound like. I really love his style and he started with the few songs already famous among his small fambase and they sang along.

Fena-Mena is a sensational artist she used to BGV for Dela a while back but now does her own stuff and is pretty good at it. She did a couple of her songs that got the crowd cheered up and I must say they were now ready for the main course meal.
They were suited up, the four got on stage and the crowd went wild. Tune after tune Sauti sol took over the crowd, took up the night and there was no turning back.
The crowd sang along to Awinja a Luhya song that has received massive airplay on One Fm Kenya the new ad really cool baby on the Kenyan Media block. This showed unity, love and breaking ethnic barriers among the different ethnicities present at the event.
Sauti sol have proved that music can really bring people together and break the differences. They have certainly set a high bar in the industry.
It was a success and we wish the best that life brings.
Grab your copy of the sophomore Sol Filosofia album at a store near you.







