
Verse:
Something tells me that I’m on the right road. It’s a feeling that’s hard to explain and a road never been on. Maybe maybe I did something right, there’s no measure of words that could tell all the world how the story goes...
PRE CHORUS:
Heaven smiled on me and then sent me you, looking at you now I know this is true. Having said my prayers I’m sure that you’ll stay, No one has ever made me feel this way
CHORUS:
You’re my forever, you’re in my everyday and I could never let that go away. Want you to remember now, I live to be yours I vow. January December that will not change, my before my after don’t find this strange and to have you I am proud, you’re the happiness I found, oh oh ooh, you’re my forever.
VERSE 2: You see lately, been counting all my blessings, if I said that I counted you once I’d be doing you injustice. You’re my lady, you’re better than fortune. You are the words to this song and the person that I sing it to..
PRE CHORUS: you are my best friend, you know all my fears. I’m confident this love will last through the years. I think the world of you, I wish you could see. You’re a diamond and you’re meant for me…







