Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Love


My Love, Oh my dear love..
Is the tormenting echo in my ear..
When you came n joined this side of me..
I seem to never get you out of my mind..
Only you make me feel, like I am a queen in this love scene..
Especially when you hold me tight..
Oh tis' such a delight..


And when you whisper in my ear..
Boy I get a shiver so rare!
But I love it best when we take a long walk..
Spend time together n have a dirty talk..
Plus crown it all with some hugging n caressing..
Coz tis' you I've been chasing!!

**This piece was done by Trish Rei thanx gal
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Copyright 2010 Siteiya | Powered by Infoken Solutions.
Siteiya Sunshyn