
Saturday was one of those emotional and sad eviction nights since the show started. Honestly I don’t think Leah should have left that house...at least NOT YET. Anyhoo… too bad we said goodbye to Leah (TZ)Leah from Tanzania was the fifth contestant to say goodbye to the ongoing talent show. She was on probation last week with Gaelle Gaga and Paleki.
East Africa voted to keep Paleki which didn’t come as a surprise as she is among the favourite, but the faculty choice to save Gaelle left everyone in shock and the dome was now silent. Yeah someone explain to me HOW THIS HAPPENED!! I think money was poured to finish Leah.
The contests were now torn between Gaga and Leah from Tanzania and being the Rwanda advantage as most were seated Leah lost out to the determining vote by Gabiro from Rwanda who settled for Gaga.

The not very emotional Leah stood on stage and Msechu (Tz) ran up to her embarrassed her and cried making it impossible for her to do her last song. Aneth (Tz) was also very emotional and the dome was silent as everyone was surprised by the turn of events.
Leah had fun at her eviction party, and she was soon a trending topic on twitter and facebook as her fans were not really pleased with this.
SUNDAY SHOW

Sunday was here it was clear people were mad at the Gaelle (I don’t understand how…she didn’t tell the faculty to save her now did she??) anyhow everyone hoped she goes on probation…well not everyone the few I talked to.
Probation night and this time round the contestants performed songs they choose from a list of three, and this was purely own song choice and they couldn’t blame their teachers over choice of songs.
To start off the floor manager Maqbul just ‘jazzes’ my life like totally, he gives a few rules here and there, same old same old turn off your phones don’t walk in and out blabla.
Mitch and Sheila got on stage immediately after the Kogello fan disturbed Maqbul enough looking good as ever and got the crowd excited about the show.
It was now that time, ready with my lens to freeze and click every minute of it , and Amileena our very own Kenyan got on stage and tackled ‘Aint nobody’ by Chaka Khan backed by her house mates Aneth and Gaelle. Personally I like her voice she is truly blessed I don’t know what judges look for coz they still didn’t feel it….anyway who knows if they are paid to say that ama they are more musical than me.The hot Rwandese Gabiro was up next, and OMG did he choose that song for himself or what?? He should thatnk God for his back ground vocalists(BGV’s) Paleki and Steve gave the song ‘I believe I can fly’ by R Kelly a better twist than he did, the judges were too real….Ian said on your first line you said I used to think that I could not go on….. ‘You should have stopped there’, waaa I think that was crude.
Msechu the Tanzanian sensation set the stage as he sat on a ;ka yellow’ bar stool ready to do Soul provider by Michael Bulton backed by Paleki, Gaelle and Gabiro, and boy can this boy hit those notes. He definitely did it justice, I could place my money on him but you never know the surprises this Academy wakes us up to.
Anyho thee no crowned Gaga Queen was on stage she narrowly escaped eviction Sato night and was doing Monicas ‘Angel of mine’ I’I guessed it wasn’t the right choice of song for her vocals but thats just me’ backed by the lovely Rachelle and Aneth.
Now this is where my night got mixed up Gaelle went on to tackle ‘turu’…yeah don’t look at me that way I don’t know what she was singing I only heard that turuturu tun tururuuu…..yeah and I was not sure WHY she didn’t have BGV’s to help her with her with that turu part?? Really really really anywaaay.
The good boy Steve took that confused moment off my head when he chose to do ‘Good girls’ by Joe reason being he always falls for other peoples girls and I must admit he went on and did a great rendition of the song compared to the original, his renditions always seem to do it for him. He was helped by Davis and Msechu.
Aneth the energetic laid back Tanzanian talent looked good in the afro and the shiny silver clip on her head , she was backed by Gaelle and Amileena as she did ‘Men I Feel like a woman’ by Shania Twain. I think there was so much pressure on her after a previous Tanzanian was evicted but she was super compared to the other performances of the night.
Paleki the Southern Sudan beauty was doing ‘killing me softly’ Roberta flack version, backed by Msechu and Amileena she definitely did justice to the sing. I was felt that like she could have done waaaaayy better than she did, but maybe she was playing it safe to avoid probation.I like this Davis guy, you know he auditioned last year and got off on the first show, as in the GALLA NIGHT, and here he is 5weeks into the show…he took on Armageddon sound track by Aerosmith ‘I don’t want to miss a thing’ though not really his genre,he worked hard to give the best out of the performance, I liked the rockish mic control almost at the end it was really ‘aerosmithishh’

Rachel Rachel Rachel this only girl/contestant that took the crown for the night, the laid back, shy and definitely talented Rachelle from Uganda did ‘Must have been love’ by Roxette and the crowd went wild, they couldn’t stop shouting and screaming making it impossible for comments from the judges to be heard. The execution was great and it was best performance of the night. I hope she works on her confidence and personality then she gets her fan base.

Time for reckoning
Probation time was here and it was a bit too obvious about the probation list this weekend judging from their poor performance that most of the contestants did.
Therefore, gaelle, Gaga Aneth and Gabiro were up for eviction.
Let’s see who leaves the academy.







